The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Got an interview for child nursing, can anyone help please?

I am soo nervous for my upcoming interview on the 19th, can anyone advise me or help me regarding this matter. I thank you all.

P.S. like the interview questions, what should I expect.

Thanks again!!! <3
Reply 1
Original post by sunshine1421
I am soo nervous for my upcoming interview on the 19th, can anyone advise me or help me regarding this matter. I thank you all.

Thanks again!!! <3

I also have an interview next month for child nursing.. so I'd love to know aswell! Good Luck!
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by stacey-w
I also have an interview next month for child nursing.. so I'd love to know aswell! Good Luck!

Hi, I received a place at Coventry for child nursing September 2017. The interview process is really quite relaxed, don't worry. It's a maths test to begin, which isn't too bad, brush up on the basics and then it's 3 stations, one to one answering general questions and a few scenarios.

Good luck!!
Reply 3
Hi when did you have your interview for Coventry university for the children's nursing hannolan?
Reply 4
End of november:-)
Reply 5
Congrats on your offer! I have an interview next week and I'm so nervous. What sort of scenarios did you have?
Reply 6
Original post by colli152
Congrats on your offer! I have an interview next week and I'm so nervous. What sort of scenarios did you have?

Hi, it was just 2 questions and they were randomly picked from a list. They are just questions about how you would deal with different situations that may arise.

It is relaxed, everyone was really friendly, good luck!
Original post by sunshine1421

Thanks again!!! <3

Hey,
Don't sweat it. Why not take a look at our guide on how to survive university interviews? You've had some great advice already, but most importantly go prepared, keep calm and be yourself! Be sure to let us know how you get on! Good luck!
^Josh

Quick Reply

Latest