The Student Room Group

University Interview

Hello!
Just a quick question; I'm currently studying with the Open University but I have applied and been given an interview at my local University. Obviously I won't quit the OU until I know if the other University will accept me. I was wondering, in my interview, should I tell them I'm currently with the OU? Or will it go against me? I have marked work from the OU with grades I am proud of and I would like to take them with me to the interview to show them but I don't want it to spoil my chances of them accepting me- is it a good idea?

Thanks people! 😊
Original post by MissAmyJ
Hello!
Just a quick question; I'm currently studying with the Open University but I have applied and been given an interview at my local University. Obviously I won't quit the OU until I know if the other University will accept me. I was wondering, in my interview, should I tell them I'm currently with the OU? Or will it go against me? I have marked work from the OU with grades I am proud of and I would like to take them with me to the interview to show them but I don't want it to spoil my chances of them accepting me- is it a good idea?

Thanks people! 😊

Did you include your OU qualifications on your Ucas application? :smile:
Reply 2
No, because the course is still on going, I haven't actually got a qualification from it yet.

Quick Reply

Latest