Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone here take life too seriously

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    I havent started because Im just wayyyyy to chill about it I guess?

I dont even know what Ive done all Easter apart from my sports and dance. How much have you studied this break and what for?

Im doing 4 subjects ultimately, geo, bio, chem and maths

But this AS year becuase of funny reforms in education system Im only doing 2 Geo and Maths so I guess that may be a factor to why Im so chill
    This is a really good point I see ppl take mad amounts of supplements and do insane diets and workouts but it just doesnt happen, ppl need to realise theres a limit to what you can do and the timescale is vast to build muscle correctly and efficiently

Ah nice role modelss, zyzz died due to a heart attack in a sauna right?He died at 22, even younger than Lee, smh

Just noticed your Asian In that case you better start preparing your grave on results day just encase :laugh: :rip:

I've been grinding hard since November but stepped it up in January. I only have my applied modules to master but other than that I'm ready for my exams. I need A*A*-A*A in Maths + Physics in any order to get into my Firm.

Oh, your lucky since you have exam reforms in your favour this year but be warned to step up next year in your A2. Yeah, you can only build so much muscle in a certain time frame. :dumbells: is a important in life as it correlates to the things we want to achieve taking years before we can finally achieve them.

Yeah....:cry2: #restinprotein

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    Oooooooooooo what style of dance?
    Mainly self-choreographed tap in my own kitchen. :yep:

But I'm hoping to take over the dance studio at my uni when I start studying in September.

Since we're posting Lee gifs, fun fact, Bruce could bench press 2.9x his bodyweight, and he could shoulder raise 57kg, close to his bodyweight I suspect if a little lower based on his height and physique. Dude was strength goals
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.