The Student Room Group

Did I make the wrong move?

ok so a few nights ago, I drunkenly added this girl on Facebook, but then cancelled it, hoping she wouldn't get the notification. The next day in classshe said shd'd accept my friend request in a minute, only I knew she wouldn't so I pretended to not know whst she was talking about, anyway I was shown the notification and then said that I was drunk when I added her, I then made it look like I regretted adding her and that I wouldn't want to be friends on there. We was happy with with me for the rest of that day, but the next day she hardly spoke to me.
Cool story, bro
So did I make the wrong move?

Original post by insert-username
Cool story, bro
Reply 3
Original post by Coolisbelieveing
ok so a few nights ago, I drunkenly added this girl on Facebook, but then cancelled it, hoping she wouldn't get the notification. The next day in classshe said shd'd accept my friend request in a minute, only I knew she wouldn't so I pretended to not know whst she was talking about, anyway I was shown the notification and then said that I was drunk when I added her, I then made it look like I regretted adding her and that I wouldn't want to be friends on there. We was happy with with me for the rest of that day, but the next day she hardly spoke to me.

Do you like this girl? If you do, then it's not good because you've made it look like you don't want to be friends with her and she's acting colder around you because of this. But then again, adding people on Facebook is harmless, so you shouldn't regret it. If you do like this girl and want to make up for it, trying being a lot nicer and more friendly in class - show her that you're not a bad person and actually pretty nice. If she reciprocates this behaviour by opening up to you a little more then she's forgiven you and you can make the next step.

However, if you aren't romantically interested in this girl then just be nice to her when you talk to her so she doesn't think you're an ******* and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending