The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

I need advice

Hey guys I have an offer from Southampton for Information Technology in Organisations and also got one from UCL and I don't know which one to choose. My biggest concern is employment after graduation, UniStats shows that about 20% of students are unemployed after graduation from Southampton, while a higher number of UCL graduates are employed. If anyone of you is doing this course or similar at Uni of Southamton, could you please tell me about the employment prospects and are you satisfied with the quality of the course?
Reply 1
I am pretty sure the 20% is taking into account every single course at Southampton, and that their tech department is not only one of the best in England. But the whole world.

I'll go for Southampton for anything tech related.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Attempt
I am pretty sure the 20% is taking into account every single course at Southampton, and that their tech department is not only one of the best in England. But the whole world.

I'll go for Southampton for anything tech related.

Would you say the same for mathematics and computer science (idk if it's enough tech)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by horse.jojo
Would you say the same for mathematics and computer science (idk if it's enough tech)

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are top 10 for Computer science and Top 15 for Mathematics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending