The Student Room Group

21st birthday ideas?

My 21st is in a couple of months (end of June) and I don't know what to do. I am not into clubbing/partying so that isn't really a choice, but I do enjoy chilling out around people in a shisha bar etc. I am not sure whether it is worth going to such an effort to have a massive party or just do nothing, pretty much. I might be getting a car soon too.

What did you do for your 21st? :smile:
Original post by moment of truth
My 21st is in a couple of months (end of June) and I don't know what to do. I am not into clubbing/partying so that isn't really a choice, but I do enjoy chilling out around people in a shisha bar etc. I am not sure whether it is worth going to such an effort to have a massive party or just do nothing, pretty much. I might be getting a car soon too.

What did you do for your 21st? :smile:

Mine was a couple of weeks ago and i just had a quiet night in. You could arrange to have a meal or something with friends maybe?
Original post by claireestelle
Mine was a couple of weeks ago and i just had a quiet night in. You could arrange to have a meal or something with friends maybe?

Yeah, that's always a possibility. Will probably just end up doing that anyway :lol:

I was just thinking that cause its my 21st I want to do something different, but I don't know if there is a point.
Original post by moment of truth
Yeah, that's always a possibility. Will probably just end up doing that anyway :lol:

I was just thinking that cause its my 21st I want to do something different, but I don't know if there is a point.

I didn't understand the 21 is special thing really myself, there's only 3 extra things you can do at 21:P
Original post by claireestelle
I didn't understand the 21 is special thing really myself, there's only 3 extra things you can do at 21:P

lol that's true. I am not that big on birthdays either, but for some reason I feel like I wanna do something this year. If my parents buy me a car, then I won't spend so much money on a party, that's for sure.

Quick Reply

Latest