The Student Room Group

GED or SATs?

I dont want to continue my alevels anymore but want to study Computer Engineering. Passed my olevels with C's and 1D. But now i feel i cant continue alevels anymore i just want it to be over😑. Iam an international students and we dont have Access course or BTECs. What we do have are SATs and GED. Iam just wondering if any Engineering courses will get me to admitted without any Alevels. Ill try for the foundation courses first. The places i want to study are Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Canada is the place i really want to go to. I really dont have anyone to discuss this issue except TSR cause everyone in my family and my friends have done or are doing Alevels at the moment. I told my Mom that i dont want to study Alevels anymore but she thought i was joking around😑😭
You might have to do both. SATs are a standard requirement however they may also say that you need to have completed the standard level of education in your country which in your case might mean A levels but I think you could get away with a GED, email around though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending