The Student Room Group

Solihull or Arden

I'm not sure where to study after my GCSEs. My main two options are Solihull Sixth Form or Ardens sixth form
Arden is way better.
Original post by ammad14
I'm not sure where to study after my GCSEs. My main two options are Solihull Sixth Form or Ardens sixth form

My boyfriend is a Solihull Sixth Form Alumni and suggests Arden because the level of support from 6th form to University is heavily lacking at Solihull, the careers office was next to useless and he ended up doing all of the work and getting advice from parents and family.
Arden seems like a much more promising choice from his experiences, although he hasn't been there.
Reply 3
Original post by carrotstar
My boyfriend is a Solihull Sixth Form Alumni and suggests Arden because the level of support from 6th form to University is heavily lacking at Solihull, the careers office was next to useless and he ended up doing all of the work and getting advice from parents and family.
Arden seems like a much more promising choice from his experiences, although he hasn't been there.

Thanks. I've heard similar things from elsewhere, and I feel i'll probably need that help from 6th form to Uni especially since I would preferably like to go to a more prestigious one. Hopefully Arden will give an advantage with that.
Reply 4
Original post by Bapujisamji
Arden is way better.

Thanks. I think I'll hopefully go to Arden.

Quick Reply

Latest