The Student Room Group

A little bit of advice please guys

I realised today that I have the wrong exam board for my English on my UCAS so instead of putting AQA I put Edexcel. Guys what should I do? My application has been sent now and I got already accepted by all of Universities and made my two choices. Is there anything I can do?
I am really unsure what to do because I really don't want to cancel my choice or wait until next year to re-apply. Because this is my last year in college.
P.S. When they replied to me saying that we accept you with the following requirements... They never specified what type of exam board... They only said we need a C or above in English (GCSE not A levels). So I don't know if that helps.
Any help would be perfect thank you!!!!
I would suggest you to call the Uni's to say what you have done but honestly exam boards doesn't matter a lot, unless you get the grades predicted and ect..
Original post by naser1998x
I realised today that I have the wrong exam board for my English on my UCAS so instead of putting AQA I put Edexcel. Guys what should I do? My application has been sent now and I got already accepted by all of Universities and made my two choices. Is there anything I can do?
I am really unsure what to do because I really don't want to cancel my choice or wait until next year to re-apply. Because this is my last year in college.
P.S. When they replied to me saying that we accept you with the following requirements... They never specified what type of exam board... They only said we need a C or above in English (GCSE not A levels). So I don't know if that helps.
Any help would be perfect thank you!!!!

I wouldnt worry, but you should either contact UCAS to update or both your unis. the reason is if theres any notice by the exam boards to your uni when the results come out, then thats where exam board might be relevant. not sure how notification works. You wont have to re apply though, its just exam board.

Quick Reply

Latest