Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Who has firmed Reading Univeristy??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by woahitslizzie
Firmed Reading Yesterday!! Conditional offer for computer science!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Has anyone been able to apply for accommodation yet? The link wont work for me /:

Yeah it doesn't work for me either. It comes up saying I have an invalid student ID? Is that the same for you?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Amethyst44
Cheers :biggrin: I've had my A level grades since 2013 and am kinda transferring from another uni hence the unconditional, no grades to wait for! I was thinking St George's, just gonna go as cheap as possible! You?

Ooohh nice haha! Yeah I like St George's but also the shared bathroom Bridges accommodation because you get a nice new room for a lot cheaper
Reply 22
Firmed Reading Yesterday!! Conditional offer for computer science!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Has anyone been able to apply for accommodation yet? The link wont work for me /:

I have applied, I couldn't the link either so I searched reading uni applicant portal and it worked that way :smile:
I firmed the other day and have an unconditional for Human Geography!☺️ still unsure about accommodation though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys! I have applied as well. Just search for reading applicant portal, put in your reading number thing for the username and your password is your date of birth and then after it will ask for your security question.

I put St. George's ensuite as my first choice!
Original post by yayitsrosie
Ahhh awesome! What offer did you get??

ABB I was hoping it was going to be 3 Bs though, what was yours?
Yeah it doesn't work for me either. It comes up saying I have an invalid student ID? Is that the same for you?

Thats whats happening for me too!! Any ideas how to solve it?
Reply 27
Original post by Heynothing24
Hey guys! I have applied as well. Just search for reading applicant portal, put in your reading number thing for the username and your password is your date of birth and then after it will ask for your security question.

I put St. George's ensuite as my first choice!

I've tried doing this but it's saying my ID is invalid even though I copied it straight from the email I received! I've emailed them twice and even tweeted but nothing seems to be working
Reply 28
Original post by AmyAmy123
ABB I was hoping it was going to be 3 Bs though, what was yours?

Ahh nice, I was lucky enough to get three B's so hopefully that's achievable! I really can't wait to start, the course and campus look incredible
Reply 31
Is anyone on here a gap year student? :smile:
Original post by katew18
Is anyone on here a gap year student? :smile:

Hey! Im a gap year student, actually taken quite a few years out here XD. Gotten an unconditional offer from Reading actually last year but still making decisions atm. What course u applying for?
Reply 33
Original post by scaphrax
Hey! Im a gap year student, actually taken quite a few years out here XD. Gotten an unconditional offer from Reading actually last year but still making decisions atm. What course u applying for?

Oh right, how many years did you take out? I have taken 1 year out! I have applied for animal science, what course are you applying for? :smile:
Original post by katew18
If you click on the word "here" it takes you to the applicant portal

I did that and logged in fine and then pressed the connect to accommodation online and this appeared

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 20.29.15.png
Reply 35
I did that and logged in fine and then pressed the connect to accommodation online and this appeared

oh that's strange, sorry I'm not sure what you should do :/ maybe it has happened because a lot of people are applying today as well!!
Original post by katew18
Oh right, how many years did you take out? I have taken 1 year out! I have applied for animal science, what course are you applying for? :smile:

Iv taken 3 years, i actually been to 2 unis in the past but had to leave due to family/financial reasons. Finally managed to save up to fund myself independently. Feel free to ask me anything about uni in general if u have any.
Ah nice! I actually wanted to go to that area of study, Zoology especially but haven't due to my family influences :P I'm gonna be studying pharmacy this year. Have u already applied for accommodation, think I may firm the offer soon as Im unsure if its like a first come first served basis thing. Would personally like to do catered.
Reply 37
I really want to go for Bridges accommodation with the shared bathroom! It opens tomorrow so i'm going to be waiting by my computer ahaha

I went for bridges with shared bathroom when I applied earlier! they looked really nice on the open day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38

The exact same thing is happening to me! When did you firm Reading?
Reply 39
Original post by Abi3097
I went for bridges with shared bathroom when I applied earlier! they looked really nice on the open day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I love how they're new but also a lot cheaper than the others!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending