Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl I Work With?

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

There is this girl I like I work with.

We all went out mad Friday and had a great night. Me her and a couple of others ended up staying out until about 4am.

We had two weeks off for Christmas and she virtually liked everything I posted on Facebook. Even stuff she doesn't like. Like football, betting and guitars.

We came back after Christmas and she has been really really flirty with me. Poking, pulling my hair, putting things down my back, offering me a back massage and tickling me. As as well as that flirty, micky taking banter.

We've been out a a few times in groups and generally been really flirty with me.

About a month she had a really bad day at work, one of the lads we worked with sent her flowers saying 'even ugly girls deserve flowers', who she had rejected 5 times and we went out another lad we work with came on really strong with. Se got a bit emotional and left. She messaged me saying sorry and that I was her hero and that she loved being around me.

The Thursday before Easter me and her and another lad went out. She was all over me, holding hands, cuddling and touching me and we had a kiss.

Although she put she had amazing night on Friday and a few selfies of me and her on Facebook with love hearts.

Since then she's been really weird with me. We moved into a new office and we are quite far away from each other. But there was/is a rumour at work I'm seeing someone. Although I've tried to defuse the rumours.

I know she goes out with the lad we work with as friends who sent flowers.

I really like her. But I'm so confused.

What are you asking

(Original post by Darien91)
    What are you asking
    Edited. Sorry.

Hay if you want her from your heart and soul hope she will be back. Just wait. Good Luck!
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.