Girls- How do you do your eyebrows?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by shawtyb
im due my next one :'(

Goodluck :tongue:
Original post by loveleest
Goodluck :tongue:

haha thanks!! but because i have very little regrowth, i can go months and months with out needing another
I used to get mine threaded but the salon was too far away so I gave up and started plucking them myself :smile:
But I have really dark/thick eyebrows so I leave them alone when doing make up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I actually bleach the extra bits out and that's pretty much it.
I've got pretty dark eyebrows with a lot of hair lol (the way I put it though!) so I don't ever have to fill them in or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by shawtyb
haha thanks!! but because i have very little regrowth, i can go months and months with out needing another

Lucky. Mines are thick and dark so I can't go months :frown: mines get messy after 2 weeks of doing them
Lucky. Mines are thick and dark so I can't go months :frown: mines get messy after 2 weeks of doing them

mine took ages to see any regrowth haha even now like 4-5 months after iv got like barely any :/
i just want the perfect eyebrows!
Reply 26
Original post by shawtyb
mine took ages to see any regrowth haha even now like 4-5 months after iv got like barely any :/
i just want the perfect eyebrows!

haha, you have got eyebrows, they just aren't thick.
But look at the bright side, at least you don't have to pluck yours every 2 weeks.
haha, you have got eyebrows, they just aren't thick.
But look at the bright side, at least you don't have to pluck yours every 2 weeks.

no but i do have to pluck my bfs for him as he has black hair and eyebows and there very bushy! it grows in the middle so i pluck his monogrow so he can have two eyebrows instead of one :smile:
i dont do my eyebrows, i only pluck the middle bit, ykno the monobrow ahaha, bc mine already had a nice shape
I've largely left mine alone for 2 years whilst growing them out. Yes, that's how long my damaged brows are taking to come through. Castor oil does work.
Original post by shawtyb
au natural :smile:

just the occasional thread and pluck but my beautician said i have a really good natural shape anyway

I love eyebrows. :u:
I pluck them but I get my eyebrows waxed since I have thick eyebrows. I never would have done nothing with them if a girl I knew didn't say I have bushy eyebrows. We're friends now though.
Original post by leavingthecity
I've largely left mine alone for 2 years whilst growing them out. Yes, that's how long my damaged brows are taking to come through. Castor oil does work.

They look cute. :teehee:
I use thread mainly because I have naturally thick eyebrows and plucking always require more time than threading on my eyebrows.
Original post by stefano865

Aw thanks, they actually look a lot better now, I hope.
I just fill mine in with black eye liner lol because a lot of brow products are powdery and drying and my brows are soo patchy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I pluck mine and then fill them in. I use the brow pencil from the Seventeen Brow's That Brow Kit and Benefit's Gimme Brow.
Original post by stefano865

I just remember you're the one that likes eyebrows! I agree, very important feature.
Reply 38
Pluck, then fill naturally with Bobbi Brown brow powder, then the Eyeko brow mascara if I can feel bothered
I wax mine - I find it's a lot easier to get the shape I want that particular week because I can cut the strip into whatever shape I want: arch, or a straighter line, or whatever. :smile:
My eyebrows are very dark and thick naturally so I very rarely need to wax/pluck - I might fill it in with Rimmel's 'Brow This Way' eyebrow kit when I'm going out. Then I pluck any strays.
I did bleach my eyebrow slightly though to make it a dark brown yesterday. I found that brown eyebrow fillers didn't blend very well (as my black hairs were dominant) and black eyebrow fillers just made me look wild. :')
Now it's fiiiine. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest