The Student Room Group

Problems with sex

This post is going to be pretty TMI but if anyone can help then that would be great

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about 2 weeks now but I'm finding that it still hurts at first and doesn't feel that good once I've got used to it. We've probably done it 3 or 4 times. It also doesn't feel good when he fingers me (except clitoris) and so I'm worried it's something wrong with me.
I know the typical answer will be "you're not turned on enough", but I have been every time and am well lubricated 'down there', we also used lube during the last time.

Also, we've found that when we try any other position except missionary he literally won't go into me. We're both hard/wet etc but his penis just kind of slips to the side and won't actually go in even if I use my hand to guide it...

Sorry for so much information but does anyone know what might be wrong? Is it me or could it be the angle/something he's doing?

If anyone could help that would be great because it's stressing me out!
There's nothing wrong with you - it's just getting used to a new experience: having something in your vagina.

What can also happen is that the problems of the first times can lead to you expecting problems the next time which can lead to the muscles at the entrance tightening up and making it more likely that there will be a problem, particularly around entering at first. This is probably what's around most positions not working for you at the moment.

The usual cure is practice.. doing things that you do enjoy. One of you can be stroking your clitoris while his finger / penis is inside you, for example. You can also pause trying to have 'penis in vagina' sex until you're comfortable with having a couple of his fingers inside you.
Reply 2
When did you lose your virginity

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest