The Student Room Group

Straight A*s at GCSE?

I'm the first to admit that I haven't done nearly enough revision so far, but I have the potential to get all A*s at GCSE. Obviously I will really need to get going with revision, but do you think I can do it? (Don't be afraid to be brutal if necessary.)

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Well you can do anything if you work hard and do your very best. Try to revise as much as you can but don't cram the information and try using different revising techniques such as: completing past papers, mind maps, posters etc. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly in your exams and good luck! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Lera3589
Well you can do anything if you work hard and do your very best. Try to revise as much as you can but don't cram the information and try using different revising techniques such as: completing past papers, mind maps, posters etc. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly in your exams and good luck! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks very much, that's very encouraging!

I'm logging off now to do Chemistry. :h::h:
Reply 3
Original post by Banana00
I'm the first to admit that I haven't done nearly enough revision so far, but I have the potential to get all A*s at GCSE. Obviously I will really need to get going with revision, but do you think I can do it? (Don't be afraid to be brutal if necessary.)

Spoiler

What subjects are you doing?
Same position and yes
Reply 5
Of course! Good luck :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by hxfsxh
Same position and yes

Original post by luciie
Of course! Good luck :smile:

Thank you all!
Good luck:h::h: