The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University London vs Brunel - Computer Science

Hello so I got a conditional offer from both universities and want to put one of them as a firm option. I have seen both and both have their ups and downs however I am really undecided. I want to take the course computer science at both unis and I was wondering what other people think? maybe opinions from students who have been the uni and just other people in general.

Thanks
Reply 1
Anyone?
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Got the same problem.
Reply 3
City university is much better than brunel, brunel does not have many job prospects and they want your money rather than you
Reply 4
Original post by xstonex
Hello so I got a conditional offer from both universities and want to put one of them as a firm option. I have seen both and both have their ups and downs however I am really undecided. I want to take the course computer science at both unis and I was wondering what other people think? maybe opinions from students who have been the uni and just other people in general.

Thanks

City, better job prospects - I know many people who got very good positions now with Computer Science. Moreover, City is joining the University of London in 2 months and will benefit the common ressources between constituant colleges.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending