The Student Room Group

How clever are you ?

Curious :smile: I would say on the average and on a scale 0-10 i would say 5 :redface:
What about you guys ??
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Not clever at all :frown:
Very :u:

Spoiler

Exceptionally. Not even kidding.
Original post by nisha.sri
Curious :smile:

I'd say about 8 units of cleverness
I LIKE PIE :gah: :teeth:
'I am wise for I know that all my wisdom is worth nothing'
I'm very clever.

Like, when I'm out with my friends, and one of them says we should've bought disposable shot glasses; I'm the one that already thought of that and I whip them out and everyone's like yaaay.
I'm like Jon Snow.
Reply 9
There are many types of intelligence really ... so you can't really tell.
I'd say my intelligence is average .
Intelligence is like an underwear. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it off.
I think anyone can be clever, it's just that people may not have found the skill set they are good in as of yet and will discover them through variant points in their lives. :colondollar:
muy inteligente :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by aamirac
I think anyone can be clever, it's just that people may not have found the skill set they are good in as of yet and will discover them through variant points in their lives. :colondollar:

"Everybody is a genius but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live all its life believing it is stupid."
:wink:
Original post by surina16
muy inteligente :wink:

Spoiler

Your not dumb !! :smile: Trust me :wink: Swear down
Original post by nisha.sri
Curious :smile:

This is a really vague question like how do you quantify this? IQ? IQ is a limited measure of intelligence.

Why do you even want to know?
:adore:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
This is a really vague question like how do you quantify this? IQ? IQ is a limited measure of intelligence.

Why do you even want to know?

I just want to know in general if you think your clever and how much ?
My intelligence is probably around 243aiu (arbitrary intelligence units) :yep:
I don't believe it

The cake has to be real :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending