Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

geography sl or spanish ab initio

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

I have big dilemma bout choosing my ib subjects. I'm going to study psychology so I decided to take Biology HL English HL History HL Math SL and Polish SL. I must choose one more SL subject. I'm thinking about Geography SL and Spanish ab initio. I've heard that geography sl is so easy and you don't need towork really hard. I've heard that spanish ab inito isn't bad too. I'm just afraid about this. I've been learning spanish for 7 months till now. I'm not really good at it. Not as good as friends of mine who sometimes can easily answer teachers questions and get 91% at tests without working . I must working harder than some of them ( usually 70-80% from tests-> it isn't very big) and don't know if spanish ab initio won't be too hard for me or if I won't be struggling. On the other hand I know that except English it is usefull to know other languages and I'm afraid that on uni I won't have motivation to take extra lessons. Please give me some advice because it's only 5 days left to give back my signed ib declaration.

Just stick with Geo f you find it easier! I'd recommend talking to the Geo teachers in your school first before diving in, though :P

geography all the way!

spanish AB initio will be easier to get a higher grade in
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.