The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Foundation year for Modern languages,TESOL and area studies contact hours?

Hi I am starting on the foundation year for Business Management with Chinese in September and was wondering if anyone has an idea of the current timetable. I was wondering how many days and hours a week we are actually at university?

I have received an example timetable for the Business management with Chinese but not for the foundation year.
Any help would be great :smile:
Original post by dancingmason
Hi I am starting on the foundation year for Business Management with Chinese in September and was wondering if anyone has an idea of the current timetable. I was wondering how many days and hours a week we are actually at university?

I have received an example timetable for the Business management with Chinese but not for the foundation year.

Hi DancingMason,

I have contacted the course leader about the timetable, I will reply back to you ASAP.

Regards, Adam
(edited 8 years ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by dancingmason

Hello again Dancingmason,

Please see the table below:

It made look a bit overwhelming, but this is includes the large number of seminar groups, which you will only be a part of one.

Also under each module number shows the 'Weeks' essentially week 3 - 14 is 'Semester 1' (it starts from 3 as the first two weeks is freshers fair/inductions). Semester 2 is from weeks 19 - 30, which is after the Christmas period, until Early April, when teaching will end. This does not include the time frame of coursework or exams, as these can go on until May.

Please note that this is subject to change, but please use this as a somewhat accurate reference.

If there is anymore I can help with, just drop a message.

FDE BMC Timetable.jpg
Thankyou so much for obtaining the information for me, the timetable is extremely helpful.

If I have anymore questions I will be sure to ask, once again many thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending