Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

OVFA information help

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I'm filling out my Overseas Income Assessment Form and I have a couple of doubts.
    - First, in section 4 I am asked to complete the form with my UK bank account details. Which kind of information should I provide if my UK bank account has already been shut down? Instructions says to set up payments by Direct Debit but I actually don't understand what I should write under "reference" and in the blank spaces below.

    - Secondly, regarding the evidence about my employment, do I have to translate my employment contract or payslips from my language to English?

    Thank you in advance for your help.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 11, 2016
I want...
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.