The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
I'm in treble, music is not my forte...I don't think I can Handel the pressure. Maybe I should just Bach away? @TheOtherSide.

OMG...
Original post by ravioliyears
:woo: I love your music!!!

Merci :colondollar:
Original post by Imperion
OMG...

:colondollar:

But seriously though...my piano is too out of tune to send anything here...:getmecoat:
Reply 43
Original post by Rhythmical
Where do you get these puns from? :tongue:

The voices in my head bring me two good things: lyrics, and puns

I'm in treble, music is not my forte...I don't think I can Handel the pressure. Maybe I should just Bach away? @TheOtherSide.

Looks like you know it like the back of Johann(d)
We may just be scouted on here guys, prepare for fame. :wink:
Original post by Andy98
The voices in my head bring me two good things: lyrics, and puns

Looks like you know it like the back of Johann(d)

And girls. Girls love a musically able guy, music is the language of lurve.
Original post by Andy98
Should I up the tempo? Add another person to your team and we'll call it a pun triangle, they'll really cascade then

How do I drum this into you? Puns might not be my forte.. :cry2:

If you want to, but then it'll look like you're Haydn :dontknow:
We may just be scouted on here guys, prepare for fame. :wink:

Great thread idea, by the way! :biggrin:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Great thread idea, by the way! :biggrin:

Haha think you! I beat Andy to it :tongue: but he inspired me to do it as we got chatting a few days ago and it made me think that a lot of us on here are musically able and could collab each other. I think it's cool we like different music too.
Haha think you! I beat Andy to it :tongue: but he inspired me to do it as we got chatting a few days ago and it made me think that a lot of us on here are musically able and could collab each other. I think it's cool we like different music too.

Indeed it is :yep: so what kind of music do you like?
Indeed it is :yep: so what kind of music do you like?

Indie, pop, rock and electronic mainly but I love all kinds of music that my ears enjoy. How about yourself?
Reply 51
And girls. Girls love a musically able guy, music is the language of lurve.

Well, I know my only success with the ladies has been (embarrassingly?) through TSR; which is also the only place that my lyrics have been shared without my horrendous voice, so I guess you could be right. Or it could just be my relentless flirting :dontknow:

How do I drum this into you? Puns might not be my forte.. :cry2:

Don't let your knees start to quaver
Indie, pop, rock and electronic mainly but I love all kinds of music that my ears enjoy. How about yourself?

Some pop, some indie pop, jazz and classical... my music taste is very weird :colondollar:
Original post by Andy98
Well, I know my only success with the ladies has been (embarrassingly?) through TSR; which is also the only place that my lyrics have been shared without my horrendous voice, so I guess you could be right. Or it could just be my relentless flirting :dontknow:

I didn't realise you flirted lol, just thoight it's your way of being friendly but being too friendly.

Some pop, some indie pop, jazz and classical... my music taste is very weird :colondollar:

No it's not weird. It's so cool, it's similar to my tastes. Whose your favourite band at the moment?
Original post by Andy98

Yeah.. I think I need to breve before trying again. :yep:
Reply 55
I didn't realise you flirted lol, just thoight it's your way of being friendly but being too friendly.

Well tbf I have died it down since getting a girlfriend, but I have a reputation to upkeep and an award to maintain so I'll be stepping it up again at some point :tongue:

Yeah.. I think I need to breve before trying again. :yep:

I think you just spotted my keychange :eek:
Original post by Andy98
Well tbf I have died it down since getting a girlfriend, but I have a reputation to upkeep and an award to maintain so I'll be stepping it up again at some point :tongue:

I think you just spotted my keychange :eek:

You have a girlfriend, your a legend around here. I bet even Rob is jealous lol.
Reply 57
You have a girlfriend, your a legend around here. I bet even Rob is jealous lol.

I think you've even talked to her :tongue:

tbf there are probably TSR babies by now - I know a couple of years ago I heard about a few TSR marriages
Original post by Andy98
I think you've even talked to her :tongue:

tbf there are probably TSR babies by now - I know a couple of years ago I heard about a few TSR marriages

Have I? I talk to loads of people on here, do I have to guess who is she? And no way, people got married and met on here? I must find out their secret..
Reply 59
Have I? I talk to loads of people on here, do I have to guess who is she? And no way, people got married and met on here? I must find out their secret..

I dunno, if I'm thinking of the right thread that me and you first talked on then yeah she was on that thread too.

Yes, it happens - basically gotta be a TSR God like me :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest