The Student Room Group

ucas help

I put down that I will do an EPQ + 3A2s but I haven't done the EPQ (at all) and I don't plan on doing it.

Like 2 months ago, I decided to take a gap year (so I didn't think the EPQ would be a problem) but now I think I might want to go. But I still don't want to do the EPQ..

Will this be a problem? I've been accepted to the unis but I feel bad now..
What do I do? :redface:
Original post by Dinaa
I put down that I will do an EPQ + 3A2s but I haven't done the EPQ (at all) and I don't plan on doing it.

Like 2 months ago, I decided to take a gap year (so I didn't think the EPQ would be a problem) but now I think I might want to go. But I still don't want to do the EPQ..

Will this be a problem? I've been accepted to the unis but I feel bad now..
What do I do? :redface:

You need to contact the universities and inform them of your decision. Any offers they made will have been made on the basis of your doing the EPQ and you have now broken your side of the contract. They have the right to withdraw their offer on that basis. Chances are that they won't, especially not if the EPQ doesn't form part of the offer, but you will have to tell them. They will find out on results day and that is going to be too late for you to find out if they are going to reject you for it. Honesty is always best.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
You need to contact the universities and inform them of your decision. Any offers they made will have been made on the basis of your doing the EPQ and you have now broken your side of the contract. They have the right to withdraw their offer on that basis. Chances are that they won't, especially not if the EPQ doesn't form part of the offer, but you will have to tell them. They will find out on results day and that is going to be too late for you to find out if they are going to reject you for it. Honesty is always best.

Yeah that is the way I wanted to go about it! Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending