The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

freshers week

Just relised I am away in Portrugal over freshers week and I was just wondering how much of disadvantage it will be?
Reply 1
Yeah I'm also wondering this as I'm wanting to go to Bestival which finishes on 11th or 12th sept...would be missing the first day and first night...is that much of a biggie? Thanks x
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Shouldn'y be a huge disadvantage. Basically its Tuesday and Thursday which are the days I think usually assigned as "college days"-you have induction lectures, which are just admin. If you get to chose modules, i think you sign up for them officially then. I'd let someone in the support team for your course/college know so they can tell you what to do.

Final day of freshers (sunday) is the fair, where you can sign up for soceties all in one place. I couldnt find most of what i wanted to do, so ended up going to their events and signing up later on-no problems doing that either. Other things are taster events, but usually a society/club will let you come to one event for free just to try it out if you want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending