The Student Room Group

Help!!interview

I have an interview tomorrow at sea life centre, I've been doing research on Merlin website and it says that you are required to bring along an item that describes you, however I was not told this on the phone, therefore I want to take a small object with me just incase, but I need help?????? I was thinking either play dough or building blocks, being creating,appealing,etc but need more reasons for the choices and can't pick between. Please help me:frown:((
Original post by tay_1999
I have an interview tomorrow at sea life centre, I've been doing research on Merlin website and it says that you are required to bring along an item that describes you, however I was not told this on the phone, therefore I want to take a small object with me just incase, but I need help?????? I was thinking either play dough or building blocks, being creating,appealing,etc but need more reasons for the choices and can't pick between. Please help me:frown:((

Good idea to take something small just in case. How about something colourful to represent being cheerful and friendly?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending