The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Physics Unit 2 June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
28 degrees i got and I think 0.66m
Got 28 for the temperature, can't remember the length

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which 2 points did you guys say we're moving in the same direction in the multiple choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by crimson1234
Which 2 points did you guys say we're moving in the same direction in the multiple choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got the bottom two, i think W and Z. What did you get for the raspberry resistance question. I got 99740 Ohms which i rounded to 100000 ohms, and 38% efficiency.
Reply 44
Original post by eleanor135
How did everyone find this exam??

I found it really difficult what about you?
Reply 45
How did you find the exam? It was definitely harder than last year's. :frown:
Original post by Loaay
I got the bottom two, i think W and Z. What did you get for the raspberry resistance question. I got 99740 Ohms which i rounded to 100000 ohms, and 38% efficiency.

I got that resistance but 11.8 efficiency

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Loaay

Yeah I got the bottom two aswell, I got the same resistance as you but I got a 12% efficiency
What did people write for the question that asked about the distorted image of the stick and candle with the glass of water

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did people write for the question that asked about the distorted image of the stick and candle with the glass of water

Posted from TSR Mobile

i just said water has a higher optical density and so light travels at different speed in water than in air causing distortions, that's what i said in a nutshell.
I got that resistance but 11.8 efficiency

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got 1.18%

because i in the preparation one of the answers was x10^7 but i got x10^6 because i may have missed a 0 when working it out which caused me to get the wrong answer and also now wrong working out which is annoying because that means i lost 2 marks just for not adding a 0 by mistake.
I got exact 20C for the temperature :OO How did u guys get 28??My resistance was 13.65
Original post by StaKon22
I found it really difficult what about you?

Yeah I didn't find it easy at all
Original post by fayella9
I got exact 20C for the temperature :OO How did u guys get 28??My resistance was 13.65

i got 14.4 ohms which gives 28 degrees
Reply 54
does anyone have this paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending