Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Muslim woman prevented 2nd IS Paris attack

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time? 17-10-2016

(Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    What !?

Are you kidding me !?

My English comprehension is far and above yours, I understand what you posted. Some of your previous post, as I already stated, was completely illegible........... and you're going to insult my English skills?

The bloomin cheek, I know primary school children that can articulate themselves better than I have seen you attempt to.

I've already said her motivations and intentions do not concern me, you clearly don't have any sort of reasonable stance on the issue and obviously lack the reasoning skills to understand anyone else's.
    The point your arrogant attitude seems to miss is that she does not want to see people killed. There are more than one billion Muslims in the world and if your mindless conservative mentality that thinks in the simple conservative terms of black or white could comprehend that if Muslims all want you dead you would be dead. The Muslim religion obviously is being interrupted in a terrorist fashion by the minority. You want to tar them all with the same stick. Typical simplistic thinking.

White liberal logic: Terrorism doesn't matter because this one Muslim is anti-terrorism

Charles Manson killed a lot of people, did we ignore that because Keith down the road from him is a pretty sound guy and his skin is the same colour?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.