The Student Room Group

Can We Guess Your Age And Gender From These 10 Questions?

Scroll to see replies

You got: Girl in her late teensWe reckon you’ve either recently started uni or college, or are about to very soon. You might have a few career plans in mind, but it’s far too early to start worrying too much about it. You have a solid group of friends who you spend a lot of time with, but are probably still living with your parents at least until you can afford to rent on your own.Almost >.<
The questions and options are awful, the answer is even worse. I mean its buzzfeed so thats what I would expect.
Woman in her early 20s. I'm 18 so it's not far wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got woman in her mid-late twenties, which is wrong :tongue:
"You got: Woman in her mid-late twenties

We think you’re a woman who is around her mid-twenties, in a decent job, with a good set of friends and maybe even a long-term partner. You have your dream job in view, if you haven’t got it already, and probably have your life in better order than you think you do."

Spot on :smile: I'm clearly too predictable
It got a pretty good guess on my age and gender but it was talking a lot of **** about my chances of buying a house.
Boy in his late teens. :/
You got: Man in his mid-late twenties
We think you’re a bloke between the ages of 24 and 29. You’re working your way towards your dream career and might even be a few rungs up the ladder if you’re doing really well. You probably live with a mate or two, though might be thinking about finding a place with your partner if you have one. You know it’ll be a few years until you own one yourself though.

Close enough, I'm a male aged 20 :tongue:
Woman in her early 20s. Well I'm almost 26 so they were just out.
'Guy in his late teens', and I'm a 17 year old girl :rolleyes:
It got my gender right (female) but thinks I'm in my mid-late 20s - I'm turning 18 this month.
Original post by ckfeister
I got woman around 20-24, at university.
I'm a boy, 17 years old and not at university.

I got Guy in his late teens.... :ymca:
Yeah I'm kinda in my late teens.... but i'm a girl so :laugh:

I guess I beat this one!!! :nyan:
Reply 112
Male early 20s :moon:

If only
image.png
True, I'm 17. They probs predicted 19 or so but yea close enough.
(edited 8 years ago)
Horrendous lies :eek:
Reply 115
Original post by Queen Cersei
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/who-am-i#.prjJxK86w

I just did this quiz on Buzzfeed and the answer was exactly right... it even figured out details about my life!

What age and gender does the quiz guess for you?

I got a woman in her early twenties.. none of what it says is true but does make me feel better about turning 28 next week!
You got: Girl in her mid-teens You’re still in school, working your way through your exams and spending as much of your free time as possible chilling with your friends. You’re probably wishing you were already old enough to be allowed to do stuff like go out and drink, but you’re at an age that you can still afford to have loads of fun, so treasure it while you can.

looooooooool
got: Girl in her late teens
We reckon you’ve either recently started uni or college, or are about to very soon. You might have a few career plans in mind, but it’s far too early to start worrying too much about it. You have a solid group of friends who you spend a lot of time with, but are probably still living with your parents at least until you can afford to rent on your own. Accurate in Dj khaled voice 😂😩
You got: Woman in her early thirties
We reckon you’re a woman who has probably turned 30 within the last year or two. You’ve got your life pretty well in order, and may be settled down with a partner and possibly even a stable home. Good going.

Yep. I'm 32. Spot on.
They nearly got me right! Put my age at just too high - I don't think 23 should count as 'mid-to-late twenties' :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest