The Student Room Group

Why do I feel drained after school and how can I fix it?

I always come home with a sore head and the lack of energy to do home revision. I don't know why this happens and I'd really like some help. How can I stop this happening, or get my energy back when I come home?
Original post by gregy521
I always come home with a sore head and the lack of energy to do home revision. I don't know why this happens and I'd really like some help. How can I stop this happening, or get my energy back when I come home?

Make sure you eating good food such as fruits, and complex carbohydrates throughout, instead of junk food
Reply 2
This is so me right now. :rofl:

I guess what you can do is to set yourself a routine.
Have a sufficient nights sleep, have plenty of water, have lunch and maybe extra food for break time to keep you going! Also try not to have too much junk food freqently. Just look after yourself :colondollar:

Oh my god! I exactly get what you mean this happens to me everyday!!

This is happening to me right now, I feel so fed up.
Just make sure your sleeping pattern is back to normal (because the Easter holiday has seriously messed mine up), eat healthily and drink lots of water

Yeah me too!
It's probably a mixture of not eating enough high-energy foods, working hard and being around lots of people all day.
When you get home, take an hour (or two) off to do something you enjoy.
Before you revise, eat something!
Reply 6

Because school is tiring and stressful..?
Adopt afternoon naps or schedule in a break to do something you enjoy after school and then pick up revision later

Quick Reply

Latest