Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Accommodation help Please!!

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I am applying for accommodation in the Victoria Park Campus but am confused in which one to put as my first choice and second. I have been searching for reviews but cannot find much. Hopefully, I am going to university this September. I've decided to go for uni accommodation in case I don't get in. ( originally I really wanted to go private)

    I have narrowed it down to three, which are self-catered and en-suite.

    Victoria Hall

    Burkhardt House (single sex available)

    Canterbury court (single sex available)

    which one shall I do for my first choice? I am looking for a single sex flats but don't really mind.

    I have questions for each ones:
    What is the area like?
    Social life?
    How far from the university?
    The room space?
    would you recommend it? why?

    can someone please give me a mini review on any of these places. I need to apply asap and am really desperate now .. thanks
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.