The Student Room Group

What are you jealous of?

Come on lets get all that bitterness out between friends :colonhash:

Med students the life long rich ones - not just jealous infuritating when they have the cheek to be dicks. Props to the ones who struggled and made it and props to the ones that aren't dicks despite the privilege.

Rich people who're dicks.

Your go.

Scroll to see replies

People who have already graduated from university and are in the job of their dreams living with their boyfriend/fiance/husband, settled down to live the life they've made for themselves...

I'm only saying this because exams are coming up and all of a sudden I 'hate' all the uni work :colondollar:
Original post by carrotstar
People who have already graduated from university and are in the job of their dreams living with their boyfriend/fiance/husband, settled down to live the life they've made for themselves...

I'm only saying this because exams are coming up and all of a sudden I 'hate' all the uni work :colondollar:

Sounds like the perfect time to get all of that out of your system then :tongue:

fingers crossed that'll be you soon though :smile:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Sounds like the perfect time to get all of that out of your system then :tongue:

fingers crossed that'll be you soon though :smile:

Haha in about 4 years maybe... Too far away for my liking!
I wouldn't say jealous in like a spiteful way but I'm always envious of people with high cheek bones, and nice noses and just nice facial features in general lol
Haha in about 4 years maybe... Too far away for my liking!
team carrotstar
When students in my class don't work hard and get amazing grades, and when I revise my ass off and never get the grade I want :getmecoat:
peeps who have tried wings from wingstop in usa...
Original post by Blondie987
I wouldn't say jealous in like a spiteful way but I'm always envious of people with high cheek bones, and nice noses and just nice facial features in general lol

I can understand with the noses thing.. I have a Roman nose and it's horrible!
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
peeps who have tried wings from wingstop in usa...

wow I'm sorry to tell you they told me they're living the dream...
People who get engaged/married and post that shizz on Facebook. :colonhash:
Reply 11
jupiter
Reply 12
Guys with awesome physiques. Im working on it though. Today they're my idol, in a few years they will be my competition.
Original post by Katarvi
People who get engaged/married and post that shizz on Facebook. :colonhash:

Oooo don't forget the love quotes the HAVE to post up as well :yy:
I can understand with the noses thing.. I have a Roman nose and it's horrible!

You have a great nose! I get what you mean though, I have a massive bump on mine and it's bulbous at the end D:
Original post by K.C
jupiter

:lolwut: Why?
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
:lolwut: Why?

why not
I feel like I've created a tsr mean girls burn book...
Original post by Blondie987
You have a great nose! I get what you mean though, I have a massive bump on mine and it's bulbous at the end D:

It's alright head-on, but as soon as my head is turned 1 degree sideways it's awful! I'm very careful with selfies haha!
And I'm sure your nose is fine; you always hate what you have and want what you don't have!
Original post by K.C
why not

Fair enough :tongue:

Quick Reply