The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Level Maths revision help?

Does anyone know of any good revision guides for C1, C2 and S1? Easy to follow and actually worthwhile getting? Please!
Reply 1
Original post by sparklexo
Does anyone know of any good revision guides for C1, C2 and S1? Easy to follow and actually worthwhile getting? Please!

Don't waste your money. Exam solutions is the place to solve all your problems.

Perhaps donate the cost of a textbook(s) to him after exams have finished?
Original post by jamestg
Don't waste your money. Exam solutions is the place to solve all your problems.

Perhaps donate the cost of a textbook(s) to him after exams have finished?

Definitely donate him man, he has made Maths so easy for all of us... Honestly, school is a waste of time for Math.
Original post by sparklexo

I've been interning for some UCL maths graduates that have made this: https://markit.education/students
Obviously I am slightly biased, but it's really useful. I've shown it to the students I tutor and they've really benefited from it. Basically it's step-by-step questions on everything in C1 and C2 for every exam board, guiding you through the questions and then giving you a breakdown of your results at the end. The link gives you a free mock to do, it requires a sign up but nothing serious. Then you can choose to pay for more questions. Hope it's useful.
Original post by TheAlfie3000
I've been interning for some UCL maths graduates that have made this: https://markit.education/students
Obviously I am slightly biased, but it's really useful. I've shown it to the students I tutor and they've really benefited from it. Basically it's step-by-step questions on everything in C1 and C2 for every exam board, guiding you through the questions and then giving you a breakdown of your results at the end. The link gives you a free mock to do, it requires a sign up but nothing serious. Then you can choose to pay for more questions. Hope it's useful.

Looks promising, will there be other modules in the future? C3,C4,FP1,FP2 etc? M1, S1? etc
Original post by SaadKaleem
Looks promising, will there be other modules in the future? C3,C4,FP1,FP2 etc? M1, S1? etc

I hope so, they write all their own questions and they're a very small company so it might take a while. I think they are looking at making some physics questions at the moment.
Original post by TheAlfie3000
I hope so, they write all their own questions and they're a very small company so it might take a while. I think they are looking at making some physics questions at the moment.

I'd really try them out, if they are for A2 physics. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest