The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Digs- storthes hall

I'm interested in choosing storthes hall as a first year starting in 2016 and am wondering about the prices of buses to the university, if anyone could help it would be great
Hi Stephanienx

The buses in Huddersfield are run by a company called First. They offer student tickets, and there are prices listed on their website here: http://www.firstgroup.com/halifax-calder-valley-huddersfield/tickets/ticket-types/student-bus-travel/student-tickets
There's more information about Storthes Hall (including a bus timetable) on the accommodation page of our website: http://www.hud.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation/We hope this helps!UoH
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Stephanienx

i'm Josh Alderman and i just book storthes halls. on my applicant day they said that if you pay 30 pound for the whole year for a bus that drops you off at the campus and it also runs commonly
Original post by Ackajosh
Hi Stephanienx

i'm Josh Alderman and i just book storthes halls. on my applicant day they said that if you pay 30 pound for the whole year for a bus that drops you off at the campus and it also runs commonly

When would you pay this? I'm hoping to be staying at storthes hall but they've got some offer that gives you a free bus pass and was just wondering whether it's the same thing or not. Still need to send off my forms and deposit... xD
Reply 4
Original post by SrslyDelirious
When would you pay this? I'm hoping to be staying at storthes hall but they've got some offer that gives you a free bus pass and was just wondering whether it's the same thing or not. Still need to send off my forms and deposit... xD

I have a Double Room Single Occupant with Ensuite available! I am no longer going so if you're interested then just message me or reply in this thread! Deposit has been paid so save yourself £200, also these rooms have now sold out! These are the largest rooms, and Strothes Halls is the biggest and most popular student accommodation in Huddersfield! £111 a week which is pretty cheap compared to other places for this room! If you want to work something out let me know, Thanks!*
Original post by SrslyDelirious

Hi,

Are you still wanting to book? If so I can give you more details on the great incentive we have running at the moment :smile:

Thanks!
I'm in need of someone to take over my occupancy as I have decided to not go to univeristy this year. It's a standard ensuite in a lovely flat (trust me they are!) £85 a week deposit already paid. If you want to contact me about the room inbox me or email me at

[personal info removed]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending