The Student Room Group

Want to get with this attractive bisexual girl but she has a boyfriend?

Coolio.
(edited 7 years ago)
If you get the opportunity then you are going to do it anyway.
I dont interfere in other peoples relationships because I wouldnt expect others to interfere in mine. I like your justifications.
Why dont you ask her on Friday? ,then she can dump him and get with you.

If you do kop off, then realise if she ever gets with you she will behave the same with you as well.
Original post by 999tigger
If you get the opportunity then you are going to do it anyway.
I dont interfere in other peoples relationships because I wouldnt expect others to interfere in mine. I like your justifications.
Why dont you ask her on Friday? ,then she can dump him and get with you.

If you do kop off, then realise if she ever gets with you she will behave the same with you as well.

I'm not interested in dating her. But tbh, people say she will 'do the same to me', my last girlfriend was dating another guy and dumped him for me but I didn't know she was dating another guy at the time, but she never cheated on me.

She'll probably **** me over, but I'm not interested in dating her. She flirted with me infront of her boyfriend today like how is that not a joke
Original post by RandomStudent420
I'm not interested in dating her. But tbh, people say she will 'do the same to me', my last girlfriend was dating another guy and dumped him for me but I didn't know she was dating another guy at the time, but she never cheated on me.

She'll probably **** me over, but I'm not interested in dating her. She flirted with me infront of her boyfriend today like how is that not a joke

Then go for it. Not sure what you want? You can have your own standards in these situations. Doesnt sound like he'd be heartbroken, but then you dont know them. She might be hot, but you dont know whether she's a complete *****. Not long till Friday.
Doesn't sound like a good idea - if you wouldn't want to be in the boyfriend's situation then don't put him in that situation. Just because she gets off with people a lot doesn't mean it's right; and would the guilt end up being too much? The fact that you're "getting desperate" doesn't mean you should contribute to ruining a relationship.

At the end of the day if you really want to do it you'll do it regardless of what we all say on this thread, but getting with someone in a relationship is never a good idea.
Reply 5
If I was you I would. If she's willing to get with you then their relationship isn't very good anyway. Do it !
I'm a firm believer that it's the person who cheats who is the 'guilty party', not person they use to cheat with. I know this situation is pretty lust driven and not about romance, but think of it in these terms; just because that guy got there before you, doesn't mean he's more right for her than you. You and her might be way more compatible, it's just he happened to get there first, why deny yourselves both a chance at something better just because of that?

The only time to feel guilty about cheating is if you break somebody's trust, by the sounds of it you aren't friends with this guy so you're not breaking anyone's trust, and he blatantly knows about her doing stuff with other people anyway so go for it!
Original post by Wahrheit
I'm a firm believer that it's the person who cheats who is the 'guilty party', not person they use to cheat with. I know this situation is pretty lust driven and not about romance, but think of it in these terms; just because that guy got there before you, doesn't mean he's more right for her than you. You and her might be way more compatible, it's just he happened to get there first, why deny yourselves both a chance at something better just because of that?

The only time to feel guilty about cheating is if you break somebody's trust, by the sounds of it you aren't friends with this guy so you're not breaking anyone's trust, and he blatantly knows about her doing stuff with other people anyway so go for it!

Couldnt disagree more. You play a part in the situation and without your participation the cheating would not be happening. If you are going to interfere in someone elses relationship then at least have the courage and decency to take responsibility for your own actions and dont pretend its all the other party. Feeble.
Reply 8
If she does that kinda stuff I don't blame you go for it if she didn't then that's a whole diffrent side yano

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 999tigger
Couldnt disagree more. You play a part in the situation and without your participation the cheating would not be happening. If you are going to interfere in someone elses relationship then at least have the courage and decency to take responsibility for your own actions and dont pretend its all the other party. Feeble.

If your partner is willing to cheat on you, they're willing to do it whether or not somebody has physically come along and done something.

It's like if you're on a diet and somebody offers you some chocolate cake, and you can't resist and eat cake, that's your fault, not the person who offered you cake. Eventually there's going to be temptation and it's up to you to resist it, nobody else. You don't have a responsibility to a complete stranger to preserve their relationship. If you're friends with both people it's different.

In my experience, people who blame the person who their partner cheats with for the affair instead of their partner are blinded by their enfatuation. Their partner is the one to blame for breaking their trust, to blame somebody else is ridiculous.
No they are both at fault for their respective part in it, its called taking responsibiliy for your actions. Your logic is flawed.
do it, do it, do it
Reply 12
Original post by Alexion
do it, do it, do it

DO IT DO IT

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending