The Student Room Group

What job did you hate the most?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Impressive
The only part I hate about my job is that I can't listen to music while working because of customers...

So... I often point them to the wrong aisle.

Just kidding...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha i used to spend most of my time in the locker room instead of on the shopfloor and if the supervisor questioned where i was i lied and said a customer wanted to know if an item was in stock or i said i had to use the loo. :biggrin:
Original post by chikane
Haha i used to spend most of my time in the locker room instead of on the shopfloor and if the supervisor questioned where i was i lied and said a customer wanted to know if an item was in stock or i said i had to use the loo. :biggrin:

You remind me of that guy from different movies who always gets bullied and he eats his breakfast in isolated places (locker rooms, toilets, etc).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Impressive
You remind me of that guy from different movies who always gets bullied and he eats his breakfast in isolated places (locker rooms, toilets, etc).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol what movie is that? Its a massive place where i worked so it was easy to get out of working, just say a customer wanted a different size and i had to go to 2nd floor where i would go to chat to someone else.
When you see all the clothes that needed folding or hanging up and all of its on the floor the only option is to hide :biggrin:
Disliked not being able to sell anything at my first sales job at a phone store. I was a de facto, 'meet and greet' guy adding 0 value to the company for a good 1-2 months. Once I moved companies, I started actually selling and providing support; i.e. more money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending