The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what year and time? like Jan 04? or what?
Reply 2
Dunno, it doesn't say, it's just a specimen paper..
Reply 3
Hey Guys.....are U Lot Doing Unit 4 Exam On Next Thursday?

I Have Currently Finished My Unit 3 And Now Need To Concentrate On Unit 4 And 6?

Any Guidence Will Be Very Much Appreciated!
Reply 4
Hi! Yeam i'm doing unit 4 next thursday, i'll be glad to get it over and done with! What guidance do you need?
:biggrin:
Reply 5
Hi! Yeam i'm doing unit 4 next thursday, i'll be glad to get it over and done with! What guidance do you need?
:biggrin:
Reply 6
Mate How Is It?

Is It Hard?

I Havent Revised Much Due To My Syte Teacher!

Anyways How U Finding Unit 4?
Reply 7
Well, it's not difficult content, nothing in business ever is although there is an emphasis on finance.
I retaking because i was "too synoptic" so don't fall into that trap.
Just make sure you keep applying it the the question.
Also evaluation is needed more so than the AS exams, once you start revising for unit 6 though you'll see that the evaluation needed in unit 4 is nothing in comparison....
Reply 8
Have U Done Unit 6?
Reply 9
I did unit 4 in january and was predicted an A - came out with a D oops! It was mainly because it was my last exam in January and i just looked at the paper and saw some hard questions so i gave up. Seriously though Unit's 4 & 6 (especially 6) are really hard in my opinion, not so much with the content but finding relevent stuff that fits the case study.

I wouldn't mind answering questions on actual business stuff, but when they ask questions on something that's not even in the case study that's what gets on my nerves. I personally think it would be better without the case study and then writing what any business would do, not having a specific set business that you need to apply everything to.
Reply 10
Yay! Someone in the same situation as me!
I totally agree with you on that one, the funny thing is i was reading something about unit 6 and it said "don't rely on business theory"-what's the point in lessons?
I was predicted an A in unit 4 and got a C.:s-smilie:
I actually think business studies is really rubbish, i wish i hadn't taken it..

Nope i've not done unit 6 yet, got that on the 21st, i hope its an interesting business, that helps :frown:
Reply 11
Lads I Am Scared About These Exams Man.................

As I Also Have The Shyteist Teacher That Ever Exists In The Uk And Maybe In The World!

The Only Thing That I Can Thing Of Is That.... Reading The Bait Long Ass Case Study As Well As Relating Back To It Is A Pain And I Can See Loads Of People Recieving Panic Problems!
Reply 12
I'm doing this:s:
Reply 13
Im doing this one as well, I got 4 ****ing exams on that day
Me too - I'm in the same boat - I got 54/90 last time oops...really need to bump this up 20-30 marks to stand any chance of me getting into Uni - pressures on....!
Reply 15
54/90? In the June 2006 exam the grade boundary for an A was 55/90-so you were only one mark off in that sense!

They do change though don't they..sadly :frown:
Reply 16
fblade
Im doing this one as well, I got ****ing exams on that day

aww my lil e-stalker:p:
Reply 17
Yow Guys!

This Unit 4 And 6 Are Looking Out-ragous!

Omg

How U Lot Coping?
Reply 18
aamer786
Yow Guys!

This Unit 4 And 6 Are Looking Out-ragous!

Omg

How U Lot Coping?

Dude, no offense, but business isnt that hard, the only thing I am regretting is the amount I have to writing I have to do within the 1.5 hours period. If your finding business hard, take chemistry or art, now that is hard.
Reply 19
kirstinx
aww my lil e-stalker:p:

No I'm not :eviltongu

Latest

Trending

Trending