The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Wow wth. Guys play around alot

That's why I'm ganna ignore. I'll treat him norma l

Give him a taste of his own medicine! You'll see the type of guy he is based on his persistence or lack thereof to continue speaking to you properly and respectfully.
Original post by LittleMissMay
Give him a taste of his own medicine! You'll see the type of guy he is based on his persistence or lack thereof to continue speaking to you properly and respectfully.

I do lol what should I do?
Because there are so many beta males.

Ignore him and see if he gives a ****. If he doesn't, move on.
:rolleyes: Pluck up the courage and keep it there. OP's issue AND MINE are the dudes who DON'T have courage and **** with our emotions because of THEIR insecurities. Have us thinking ALL ALONG it's US when it's simply HIM being a sheep. :colonhash:

But is the boy aware you have emotions for them?
If they dont then why are they to blame for neither of you being direct?

Dont go out of your way to hurt him.

Just tell him how you feel and see how it turns out from there...
Original post by ripjonsnow
Dont go out of your way to hurt him.

Just tell him how you feel and see how it turns out from there...

Ignore him and see if he gives a ****. If he doesn't, move on.

Dunno whether to listen to u or her

Well. going out of your way to hurt someone contributes to bullying.
NO ONE likes a bully. Good thing you stayed anonymous.
But is the boy aware you have emotions for them?
If they dont then why are they to blame for neither of you being direct?

You're on about irrelevant things. I posted my situation and she posted hers.
What do you mean aware of emotions? Is the female aware of the emotions? Do you understand what the thread is about, instead of emotionally adding in your own personal struggles?

Again this is about females not understanding why guys who have expressed liking have suddenly stopped doing that. Ok?
In my post which is right there in clear black and white English I said we were dating and he goes hot and cold, being flirty and open and even perverted in private but shading me in public! In this egocentrically sulky ****ing way.
Well. going out of your way to hurt someone contributes to bullying.
NO ONE likes a bully. Good thing you stayed anonymous.

I'm not a bully don't wanna lead them on
What do you mean aware of emotions? Is the female aware of the emotions? Do you understand what the thread is about, instead of emotionally adding in your own personal struggles?

Again this is about females not understanding why guys who have expressed liking have suddenly stopped doing that. Ok?
In my post which is right there in clear black and white English I said we were dating and he goes hot and cold, being flirty and open and even perverted in private but shading me in public! In this egocentrically sulky ****ing way.

I didnt read your story, as this is OPs post. So idgaf about your story. k? :smile:

How can you not understand the term aware of emotions? It means does he know that you like him in any way and/or more than a friend?

Listen to me because rip has no idea wtf he's on about.

Anyway as a woman not an emotional guy who's been friendzoned, I say:
ignore him and see if he values your friendship and if he's mature enough to understand that you're upset. If he does not respond then don't embarrass yourself any further. That is the quickest way to know someone cares, by ignoring. If he cares he'll try harder to speak to you. If he's an insecure ego driven prat, he will sulk and ignore you back. Or you can go on trying to get him to speak which may push him away. The choice is yours.
I'm not a bully don't wanna lead them on

Ok, the best thing to do its to talk to him about it privately, publicly humiliating him will only lower his self esteem.

Why you mad doe?
Listen to me because rip has no idea wtf he's on about.

Anyway as a woman not an emotional guy who's been friendzoned, I say:
ignore him and see if he values your friendship and if he's mature enough to understand that you're upset. If he does not respond then don't embarrass yourself any further. That is the quickest way to know someone cares, by ignoring. If he cares he'll try harder to speak to you. If he's an insecure ego driven prat, he will sulk and ignore you back. Or you can go on trying to get him to speak which may push him away. The choice is yours.

Dont listen to this.
IM A GUY, Iv BEEN THROUGH A SIMILAR SITUATION TO WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING (talking to OP, not you darling).
I didnt read your story, as this is OPs post. So idgaf about your story. k? :smile:

How can you not understand the term aware of emotions? It means does he know that you like him in any way and/or more than a friend?

The op's and my situation is literally the same. You don't have to get sassy. k? :smile:
Anyway I understand the term, I don't understand why you keep harping on about it like some wounded victim who's mad the girl you had a crush on "crushed you," as you said. You're switching the OP's case to fulfill your own unanswered issues by dogging me for an irrelevant reason.
Why would you initiate a conversation with one particular girl ONLY when you're both alone, and if someone is around you don't talk at all?

IKR!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The op's and my situation is literally the same. You don't have to get sassy. k? :smile:
Anyway I understand the term, I don't understand why you keep harping on about it like some wounded victim who's mad the girl you had a crush on "crushed you," as you said. You're switching the OP's case to fulfill your own unanswered issues by dogging me for an irrelevant reason.

Im only being sassy to try and match your maturity.
Dont listen to this.
IM A GUY, Iv BEEN THROUGH A SIMILAR SITUATION TO WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING (talking to OP, not you darling).

I'm a female, as is OP. I think my situation is more relevant. How can a guy who's hurt about a female not liking him back tell a female his situation is more relevant than another female's. :nothing:
Original post by missytwinpeaks

See, someone understands the cowardice in some dudes :u:

Latest