Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside September 2016 Starters Mega-Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Soph97
Hey! I'm doing forensic science extended so hopefully we'll have the same first year lectures! :biggrin: and there's some group chats on Facebook if you want to be added? :smile: there's some for central halls, science and engineering and Teesside freshers in general! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good! I'm already in the Central Halls group but not in any of the chats! Feel free to add me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
hey, is anyone else going to be studying early childhood studies in september?
Reply 122
Hey! Are you in any of the freshers groups or chats on Facebook? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
Original post by Soph97
Hey! Are you in any of the freshers groups or chats on Facebook? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey, I'm also starting Teesside in September and was wondering what the freshers groups are called as i can only find previous years one. I'm (I've paid my deposit) staying in central halls and want to find out if people before i get there.
It's called Teesside university freshers 2016-2017
Reply 125
What apartment are you? And what're you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 126
Original post by Soph97
What apartment are you? And what're you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apartment 44 and studying crime scene science
Reply 127
at the risk of sounding like an idiot, how do the apartments work? For example i'm in 46, so is that like the 4th floor and there's 10 per floor?
Reply 128
Original post by Farlan
at the risk of sounding like an idiot, how do the apartments work? For example i'm in 46, so is that like the 4th floor and there's 10 per floor?

well, theres 9 floors and 75 apartments so maybe 8 apratments to a floor, (this is just me calcualting what there might be) so you might be on the 5th floor. this is just working out from the information that i have got from pictures and the website http://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/accommodation/central_halls.cfm
Reply 129
No I don't think so! There's only 72 apartments or something, I honestly have no idea how it works :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 130
Hello All i am Sarim and i might Start my MS in Petroleum Engineering
Hello Everyone, I'm Rebekka and I'll be starting Teeside in September. I'm doing childhood and youth
Studies :smile: I'm just looking to meet some people beforehand as I don't know anyone going to Teeside xx
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 132
Original post by Bekki2807
Hello Everyone, I'm Rebekka and I'll be starting Teeside in September. I'm doing childhood and youth
Studies :smile: I'm just looking to meet some people beforehand as I don't know anyone going to Teeside xx

Hey, Bekki! I'm doing Forensic Science extended and I was in the same boat, there's some freshers pages on Facebook, if you could join one, just post your name and what you're studying, and I'll know it's you and add you to a group chat, I know a fair few people who are doing your course and they're absolutely lovely girls and the chat is a great place to get to know them and things! And find your flatmates - what accommodation are you staying in? :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone still not got the email to pay the deposit? I've spoke to a few people who have already had theirs just worried that I haven't received mine yet :frown:
Original post by daniellee0
Has anyone still not got the email to pay the deposit? I've spoke to a few people who have already had theirs just worried that I haven't received mine yet :frown:

Haven't got mine yet too :/
I've joined a couple, and I'm staying home. I have a young son but I don't live too far and he starts school next year so I'll be travelling to Teeside University xx
Original post by Sree_hari
Haven't got mine yet too :/

What accommodation did you apply for?
Original post by daniellee0
What accommodation did you apply for?

Central Halls
Reply 138
any one give me a little advice?
i am new to this group chat.
applied for MS Petroleum Engineering
GOt An admission
waiting for Embassy response...
next week 'll visit for EMbassy
My question is you all gettign rooms, any room 'll left for us laters? :biggrin:
Got my Accommodation contract today,Apartment 74 Central Halls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending