The Student Room Group

Which school shoes ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Precious Illusions
Of all the things to obsessively post about...

Each to their own.
Original post by Tomo5000
So do I

if you took pride man get what i had a pair of these

dolce and gabbana's a steal on ebay for £60 lasted until recently so 3-4 years
Reply 22
Original post by jamesthehustler
if you took pride man get what i had a pair of these

dolce and gabbana's a steal on ebay for £60 lasted until recently so 3-4 years

Not a chance I would wear them and no one wears them at my school
It seems like you're not open for any suggestions and that you're confident with the shoes you posted, like you're rejecting every single suggestion posted and defending anything bad said about your shoes so I don't see the point of making this thread at all. Wear what you want, obviously everyone has different styles

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PlayerBB
It seems like you're not open for any suggestions and that you're confident with the shoes you posted, like you're rejecting every single suggestion posted and defending anything bad said about your shoes so I don't see the point of making this thread at all. Wear what you want, obviously everyone has different styles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or these:
http://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/jd_003537_spin_01?w=392&h=402&qlt=80&unsharp=0,1,1,7&img404=jd_imagemissing
Reply 25
Original post by PlayerBB

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am open to suggestions I was jus wondering wich shoes people would chose from my options
I am open to suggestions I was jus wondering wich shoes people would chose from my options

Well, some people didn't like those options, few posted i think that they preferred the second. In my opinion, I would choose the second one!

U wanna wear White trainers -make an impact or get Dark Nike Trainers!!
Reply 28
Original post by CoolaClime Student
U wanna wear White trainers -make an impact or get Dark Nike Trainers!!

My parents would not buy me Nike trainers to expensive
My parents would not buy me Nike trainers to expensive

Save up then??
Or Stan Smiths
I would never wear shoes like that to school

choose some different ones then
Reply 32
Original post by thefatone
choose some different ones then

I could but my parents said I can't have any new shoes

well i guess the most appropriate where i'd probably say either of the 2 pictures you posted...
Reply 34
Original post by thefatone
well i guess the most appropriate where i'd probably say either of the 2 pictures you posted...

I wear the ones from picture 1 at the minute
Reply 35
Would my sports trainers be better instead ? image.jpg
Would my sports trainers be better instead ? image.jpg

Yeah but White ones - u need to make an impact ...nothing looks better and more stand-out!

As you say you can't wear Trainers to School, but if you are going to try to get away with them at least wear some that are classy!!!

Go in in your Trainers then!
These are smart shoes to wear for school, no one in my school wore pumps only if it was for PE. Like others have said take pride in your appearance.

3105607020_exlg.jpg
Original post by chikane
These are smart shoes to wear for school, no one in my school wore pumps only if it was for PE. Like others have said take pride in your appearance.

3105607020_exlg.jpg

Wearing Pumps even for PE - we'd be laughed at and dissed forever wearing Pumps for PE!!!

Unless you are talking like Y3!!?

Quick Reply

Latest