The Student Room Group

is she rejecting me

So i've been talking to a girl on snapchat for a few weeks, recently she's opened up and seems relaxed talking to me and we've talked for about 4 days in a row, she responds quick and keeps the convo going.
I asked her if she's busy this weekend, and she said working, why?, she does work.
I responded with because I was going to ask you to meet me and go costa or somewhere but not to worry if she's busy.
She said yeah I'm quite busy.
I then said what about another time.
She said I'll see.
we carried on talking though I've been leaving it longer to reply to her.
Have I been rejected
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So i've been talking to a girl on snapchat for a few weeks, recently she's opened up and seems relaxed talking to me and we've talked for about 4 days in a row, she responds quick and keeps the convo going.
I asked her if she's busy this weekend, and she said working, why?, she does work.
I responded with because I was going to ask you to meet me and go costa or somewhere but not to worry if she's busy.
She said I'll see.
Have I been rejected

Note how long she hasn't responded. Take into consideration every second.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Impressive
Note how long she hasn't responded. Take into consideration every second.

Posted from TSR Mobile

she pretty much replies straight away and then sometimes like 10 minutes. I've been leaving it like half hour to an hour
Reply 3
She said I'll see.
Have I been rejected

Where do you know her from? She might not be ready to meet if you only been chatting for a few weeks also messaging everyday is too much, carry on getting to know her then ask her again.
Reply 4
she pretty much replies straight away and then sometimes like 10 minutes. I've been leaving it like half hour to an hour

Not rejected.

Yet.

Try again another time, ask what date would be okay for her. But if still busy, you can buy me a tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
she's just busy, try another time ;o
Reply 6
She seems nervous. If she's only just relaxing, perhaps waiting a while would be better.

Give her a few weeks, keep talking. Move to text if you can. Be a bit more flirty, and find out what she likes. Then take her on a date to something she likes. :smile:
Reply 7
Also, don't 'wait out' to reply - I can't think of anything more annoying.
Reply 8
Not a ringing endorsement. But if you play your cards right and don't creep her out - no dick pics - I guess there could be the chance of a date.
Reply 9
She is not keen. Is she?
If you've never met her and only know her online, then maybe she doesn't want to meet you for that reason. We don't know whether or not you've been rejected. Ask her again and if she says no a second time, then leave it.
She said I'll see.
Have I been rejected

don't listen to the above - especially the females; they don't know what they're on about. they've never had to pick up one of their kind before/seen how hard it is to get a girl out to date. i've been in similar situations to your case; so i might be of some use.

short version: she isn't interested. she's a bust. don't keep trying. you've flopped.

long version: she isn't interested, because usually if someone turns you down; they MUST (Always) plan or suggest another time with which they could meet up instead. she hasn't done that. another reason, is that this is snapchat. you don't have her number. she hasn't gotten that feeling of 'commitment' or considered you 'special' as nowadays anybody can get anyones' snapchat and because the messages delete so there are no records of the convo. you're just another guy she responds to on sc. she basically uses you as another 'view' on snapchat; who she responds to when she's available/to excite her fans.

for your own self-esteem stop this quest. please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending