The Student Room Group

AQA AS Spanish Essay Questions Predictions 2016

Scroll to see replies

you know when you leave an exam thinking it went really well and then you compare your answers to everyone else...
for the hugo bit was if false for the thing that said they were going to live together because they already lived together and nm for if hugo worked in the wedding place
Reply 162
Original post by chazer154
The ones I could think of not sure what number they were

Vaya
Frío
Descubierto
Puso
Ningún
Conduzco
Tuvieron

Posted from TSR Mobile

Habrá, dedicaba
Original post by annag98
for the hugo bit was if false for the thing that said they were going to live together because they already lived together and nm for if hugo worked in the wedding place
I thought it said they began to live together very soon?? oh crap I've done so badly
Original post by BEARichards
I thought it said they began to live together very soon?? oh crap I've done so badly

im really not sure im not good at remembering what i put in exams but im sure you've done fine!! it could be either answer
you know when you leave an exam thinking it went really well and then you compare your answers to everyone else...

Yeap i know the feeling... I always do bad on the grammar section and seeing everyones answers is paining me
where did the festival person prefer to listen to music? i put the thing that said depende on mi something
Reply 167
I put pusieron, it was plural wasn't it? I swear it was "mis padres"?

Mis padres was first one, the verb was tener. However wasn't the English, 'If my parents had a X then we would X'.

I can't remember - I put the tuvieran, used the subjunctive because wasn't the second clause conditional?

Yeah same! I thought it said like a month later they moved in so put verdad
Original post by annag98

Thats what I put. I swear I listened to the recording for this question so many times, this question was the worst :frown:
Original post by AlfieH
Mis padres was first one, the verb was tener. However wasn't the English, 'If my parents had a X then we would X'.

I can't remember - I put the tuvieran, used the subjunctive because wasn't the second clause conditional?

omg why did I put pusieron on the poner then I am a mess
Reply 171
I put pusieron, it was plural wasn't it? I swear it was "mis padres"?

I think the answer was puso, 'En los años setentas, se puso en moda...'
so not only have I lost my pencil case today but I've also done badly on an exam I thought I had aced aghh
im sure it said el before agua so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 174
so not only have I lost my pencil case today but I've also done badly on an exam I thought I had aced aghh

Sure you still did well! It was definitely different to all the last exams.

I looked at the paper like wtf have I got the correct paper. Even the layout on the front was different :biggrin:
Reply 175
Original post by GabbytheGreek_48
im sure it said el before agua so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It did. Agua is one of those funny ones because it sounds funny to say la agua, due to both the -a sounds. So el agua is written instead, but it is a feminine noun.

Just one of those ones you've gotta know! I realised this yesterday, still messed it up at the time.
How many marks was the first question? The one about work conditions or something?
Original post by AlfieH
Sure you still did well! It was definitely different to all the last exams.

I looked at the paper like wtf have I got the correct paper. Even the layout on the front was different :biggrin:

I'm just going to hope that my essay pulls me up, I wrote quite a lot and am fairly confident on it so fingers crossed!

But you're just focusing on the answers that you think you may have gotten wrong, when actually you've got loads right too!! It'll be fine, I'm sure 😋
Reply 179
Original post by chazer154
How many marks was the first question? The one about work conditions or something?

The fashion question? Something like 10 marks.

Quick Reply

Latest