The Student Room Group

Business and Cinematography?

I am thinking about studying abroad (Europe to be specific) now that I have the opportunity to do it. I have always liked cinematography, however I had never thought about studying something related to that but business. I am not sure about the reason why but I kinda feel that I can do more for my country (Venezuela, which is going through a difficult situation right now) with a business degree than with a cinematography one. My goal is to graduate and go back to my home country when the situation gets better so I can be part of its change, but I have to admit that I am still not sure about how I want to do it, how I want to be part of its change, in which area.Lately, I have been thinking a lot about how my future could be if I get a International Business degree and I have been wondering if after getting it I can do some master related to cinematography, but I am not sure about it as I do not have much information related to that. I have not started university yet, and I want to make the right choice, not only to reach my goal to go back to my country but also for myself. I want to do something that I like and right now I am in the situation of not knowing what it really is. I am not asking you to make a choice for me, but if you have any ideas about these two careers and how I could get something from them that might be useful to there two things, I would appreciate it.I feel that I am making the most important choice of my life and I am running out of time. I have been thinking about going to an adviser, but I do not know where to find one. So, I am here, and I hope someone has an opinion about this because I am really confused and I am not sure anymore about what is right and what is wrong.Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending