The Student Room Group

Cambridge?!

HELLO! I want to study economics at cambridge. However I feel that my family will not support me as although I am heading for 5 As I do not have the GCSEs of a typical applicant. What can I do to increase my chances so that I am a more competitive applicant. I feel that Oxford isnt for me because they look at GCSEs more than cambridge so I am hoping the my UMS will be good enough so that I can make it. Before you answer, I am not fixated on cambridge I am looking at other great universities like UCL or bristol.
Im doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Economics, Computer Science(AS) only. For modules over 2 years I will do C1, C2, C3, C4, FP1, FP2, M1, M2, S1, S2, S3, D1. Any advice is appreciated. :biggrin:
I would say it depends entirely on your AS UMS. When I was applying, there was an "auto interview/winter pool" system for applicants with average three subject UMS of 93%+
Original post by RooT_Fifteen
I would say it depends entirely on your AS UMS. When I was applying, there was an "auto interview/winter pool" system for applicants with average three subject UMS of 93%+

That is useful to know thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending