The Student Room Group

Does she actually want me or is she an attention whore?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I move glacially, I had my suspicions about her like september last year. The trouble is that I was told for a lot of years I was an Autist when I never was, I was just incredibly shy for a while. I doubt myself a lot

I'm like that as well. I get you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I'm like that as well. I get you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It really sucks, the primary school I went to labelled me and put me through some social skills group for extra funding.

Got sent to a proper psychologist later on, turns out the last thing I am is goddam autistic. Really screwed up my self esteem and confidence that group
I think one thing you should do is that if you really want to know whether she is interested in you or not then you should try set her up with someone, like insist and that. See her reaction to that, if she keeps refusing than she's more likely to be interested in you. Also you should try talk to more females in front of her, like laugh with them and that in front of her and see how she reacts. If you want you can even try going out with a female friend and make it look as though it's a date to see whether she gets jealous or not. The way she's behaving is quite obvious that she either does like you or she's trying to mess with you but I doubt she is trying to mess with you. The most important thing right now is to figure out whether the girl is into you or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Halzy1234
I think one thing you should do is that if you really want to know whether she is interested in you or not then you should try set her up with someone, like insist and that. See her reaction to that, if she keeps refusing than she's more likely to be interested in you. Also you should try talk to more females in front of her, like laugh with them and that in front of her and see how she reacts. If you want you can even try going out with a female friend and make it look as though it's a date to see whether she gets jealous or not. The way she's behaving is quite obvious that she either does like you or she's trying to mess with you but I doubt she is trying to mess with you. The most important thing right now is to figure out whether the girl is into you or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I kinda tried to give her advice on how to get a BF before, thats when she told me she didn't want a BF.

Shes persistent if she is trying to **** with me. I also should have stated that at the party she went upstairs with another guy who she was hugging (although not kissing). Immediately, our mutual friends said "well shes now going to go and **** him", even though she insists to me she's a virgin. Lets put it this way, if she ****ed him he lasted about 15 seconds.
If she wanted me to make a move, why would she say she didn't want a bf?

She's kissed you (albeit not on the lips) multiple times. Just make a move instead of sitting around and trying to analyse the situation as if a girl's behaviour towards someone she fancies is going to be at all logical.

Fwiw, her saying she doesn't want a boyfriend could mean anything. She could be playing games, she could have been hinting that she wants something casual. The only things you can do are: a) make a move or b) leave it and move on.
****, I just realised I told her I didn't want a GF like 3 months ago. What do?

Attachment not found
Tbh it depends on whether you really want this girl or not. D'you like her to the point you'd like to be with her? Because you see if you really like her and she is trying to play you and you make a move on her then obviously she ain't gonna back out, she'll give you what you want. If at the end she's played you then you'd most likely get hurt if you know what I mean. So it really depends on what you want..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh it depends on whether you really want this girl or not. D'you like her to the point you'd like to be with her? Because you see if you really like her and she is trying to play you and you make a move on her then obviously she ain't gonna back out, she'll give you what you want. If at the end she's played you then you'd most likely get hurt if you know what I mean. So it really depends on what you want..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't have posted this if I didn't want her. The only way I can see myself getting hurt is if she said no or i never did anything.
Try and take a few steps ahead into pursuing this relationship that you want with her. Like start to make a few changes, be a bit more friendly, take her out etc, I'm sure a spark will appear at some point if she's interested in you. You don't need to directly ask her, just give a few hints.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try and take a few steps ahead into pursuing this relationship that you want with her. Like start to make a few changes, be a bit more friendly, take her out etc, I'm sure a spark will appear at some point if she's interested in you. You don't need to directly ask her, just give a few hints.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like I said, I was planning on asking her out for coffee after school on Monday. Have you read the whole thread?
UPDATE: The conversation after the seal penis thing went on a bit. This was all in a group chat in case I didn't say before.

Basically, she posted a photo of a seal and said that she thought it looked like a penis, so I went on to say my penis doesn't have a face.

She responded by saying that it didn't make her any more inclined to suck it. I have to say its not the first time my penis has come up in conversation, as my friend asked me how big it was to get a decent comparison going, and when I told him the size, he didn't believe me. Since then it has become a bit of a meme.

I am so confused right now. One moment kissing me, next moment stating that out of the blue.
Just bloody ask her already !! The longer you wait, the more it'll hurt if you find out she doesn't like you. Trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just bloody ask her already !! The longer you wait, the more it'll hurt if you find out she doesn't like you. Trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like I said, I will on monday.
What happened ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is such a cliffhanger tell us what happened- who r u, AMC????????
What happened ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ImagineCats
this is such a cliffhanger tell us what happened- who r u, AMC????????

I think I am going to wait until the end of exams. However, there has been a few things said.

I think she said she loved me, although in a joky way. I was joking about her being a feminist "im a feminist hear me roar", so she responded "Tercio, roar means I love you in dinosaur"

She also talked to me for like 2 hours today, most with pisstake baes for each other come up by the other person.
I think I am going to wait until the end of exams. However, there has been a few things said.

I think she said she loved me, although in a joky way. I was joking about her being a feminist "im a feminist hear me roar", so she responded "Tercio, roar means I love you in dinosaur"

She also talked to me for like 2 hours today, most with pisstake baes for each other come up by the other person.

:borat: !!Nice, great success!!:borat:
Original post by ImagineCats
:borat: !!Nice, great success!!:borat:

I kinda regret not responding with "roar", but I was so gobsmacked by that response I just put laughing faces in the chat. She did this in a group chat with like 10 people, which Is kinda the reason I thought she was just being an attention seeker.
Just ask her already. or (if you really want to wait until after exams) don't give her too much attention or else she'll get bored of you, girls are like that. Make sure you're both making the effort to talk to each other, so it's not one sided. :borat:

(Most important thing, Don't get attached before even getting into a relationship, or else you're screwed)
Original post by Lord Samosa
Just ask her already. or (if you really want to wait until after exams) don't give her too much attention or else she'll get bored of you, girls are like that. Make sure you're both making the effort to talk to each other, so it's not one sided. :borat:

(Most important thing, Don't get attached before even getting into a relationship, or else you're screwed)

I'm still a bit concerned she Is just doing it to get a response, or because Its some big in joke that I like her or whatever (I can't imagine a reason why they would think that though)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending