The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

PGDE Primary Education Timetable at Aberdeen

I've got a place on the PGDE Primary Education at Aberdeen Uni, starting in August 2016. I was wondering if anyone could let me give me specifics as to what the timetable is like. Is there a timetable for this year that I could look at? I am going to be travelling to Aberdeen from 40 miles away, and have childcare to organise. Thanks.
I going to be doing the course as well in August! I cab't tell you about the timetable, but I would also like to know...
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Hi. I'm starting in August this year too. The information I have so far: Monday & Tuesday: 9-5, then on Wednesday & Thursday it depends on which group we are placed as there are different times for curriculum classes, off on Fridays.
I have a little boy who is 3 so i'm going on the assumption of 9-5 Monday - Thursday and organising childcare for those days. I believe when you do the placement you are in 4 days and have a study day on the Friday. Most school placements are in Aberdeen.
It will take me 40 minutes to get into Aberdeen from out beside Insch, You might be better organising childcare at the University, King street is a nightmare to get away from at 5pm, also train station is 10minutes away by bus as is the main bus station.
Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending