The Student Room Group

Gcse results day 2016

Hi everyone
I won't be in the country when the GCSE results come out on Thursday 25th August 2016.I will be back on the 2nd September. However, my mum will be here so will she be able to pick up my results and then enrol me to my sixth form college (which needs to be done on the same day) or not?
I am sort of panicking that my mum will have found out my results before i do, as i might get end up getting disappointing results? I don't want her to open the results but she kind of has to because in order to enrol she needs to see if i get the results needed to enrol into the sixth form.
Does anyone know what i should do in this situation?
Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Your mum shouldn't get mad at you, regardless of your results. As long as she knows and you know you've put the work and effort in, both of you should be proud of what it says on that sheet.

It's results day, a day where you're meant to celebrate your hard work over the past 5 years. Your mu should be proud of what you get.
Reply 2
Original post by BTAnonymous
Your mum shouldn't get mad at you, regardless of your results. As long as she knows and you know you've put the work and effort in, both of you should be proud of what it says on that sheet.

It's results day, a day where you're meant to celebrate your hard work over the past 5 years. Your mu should be proud of what you get.

Yes i know, i think im just overthinking about it and just worried about the disappointment.
Thank you for your kind words

Quick Reply

Latest