The Student Room Group

EY Smart Futures 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trapz99
Fam I thought you were a uni student and that smart futures was for sixth formers.

asking for my brother who applied
2 calls from a private number today

of course I missed them

FML I'm pretty sure it was EY
Original post by popcornjpg
Yeah they have.. and I hope so too man. There's also summersixteen on here who's doing it so knowing some people before it starts would be nice

Yh im doing it g. Hope you guys get in.
Reply 63
I missed the call yesterday and they left a voicemail so make sure you check them I'm soo excited will be nice to know some of you when we start
Original post by Mmlb99
I missed the call yesterday and they left a voicemail so make sure you check them I'm soo excited will be nice to know some of you when we start

Congrats. Make sure u return all the documents needed. Theres so much of them.
Reply 65
Original post by SummerSixteen
Congrats. Make sure u return all the documents needed. Theres so much of them.

How long did you documents talk to come through?
Original post by Mmlb99
How long did you documents talk to come through?

About a week or two but because they called u late, you might recieve it earlier
Reply 67
Oh yes hopefully, did you have to print the forms and send them as I thought some needed the school stamp
Original post by Mmlb99
Oh yes hopefully, did you have to print the forms and send them as I thought some needed the school stamp

Yep. The school need to confirm u have been on free school meals abd stamp only one of the forms. You cab print them and send them by post like i did or u can scan them bak in and email them if u prefer
If anyone has any questions,feel free to ask. I did the smart futures programme in edinburgh in 2014.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SummerSixteen
Yep. The school need to confirm u have been on free school meals abd stamp only one of the forms. You cab print them and send them by post like i did or u can scan them bak in and email them if u prefer

what if im not on FSM but get 16 to 19 bursary for low income? thats the same thing basically right?
what if im not on FSM but get 16 to 19 bursary for low income? thats the same thing basically right?

Yh thats fine if ur parents income is less than the specified amount
Yeah they have.. and I hope so too man. There's also summersixteen on here who's doing it so knowing some people before it starts would be nice

I got an offer too!! Are you doing it in London?
Welp, I got an offer but in August, not July, as they had a record number of applicants this year.

Had to reject it as PwC is more important to me, oh well! Hope you have a good time.
Reply 74
Anyone attending the London induction tomorrow??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending