The Student Room Group

Croatia (and Europe)

Hi,
My partner and I are travelling this summer and our final stop is going to be Croatia. We want to be near Zadar because our flight is from Zadar airport and I've heard great things about Zadar.
But I also really like the idea of the islands, and Nin looks amazing. I know the islands will be better for beaches and relaxing, whereas Zadar will be better for culture and being a big city I imagine there is more to do.

So I think my options are:
Stay in Zadar all week, and take a day trip to Nin.
Stay 4 days in Zadar and 3 days in Nin
Another option that someone suggests on this thread...

We will be in Croatia from 13th - 19th July.
If anyone knows anything to do in this area that they really recommend please let me know!!

We are also going to Krakow, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Salzburg and Ljubljana... so anyone who's been to these places also please reply with your knowledge!!

Thanks so much :smile:
Croatia is beautiful and incredibly cheap, I totally recommend Zadar - it's a vibrant city and very up and coming. The food and drink is a personal highlight.

I have never been to Nin but have been to Split - such a beautiful part of the world. You can also take a trip form Split to Krka national park. If you have not seen or heard of this then certainly look into it, so worth a day trip.
Croatia looks so nice, always looking on hideout festivals instagram page at the amazing scenery

Quick Reply

Latest