The Student Room Group

Anybody applied in Francis Crick Institite or MRC DTP Precision Medicine at Edinburgh

Hey guys,

I am checking my e-mail all day, but I haven't heard from them. I would be grateful if anybody share some experience with these two institutions/programs.
Reply 1
I've applied to the Crick for a PhD programme and the deadline was 30 of March.. haven't heard back yet. What have you applied for? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by jemazki
I've applied to the Crick for a PhD programme and the deadline was 30 of March.. haven't heard back yet. What have you applied for? :smile:

Hey! The project I've applied to is 'LRRK2 - GAK interaction in neurons'. How about you?
Reply 3
Original post by ihatereg
Hey! The project I've applied to is 'LRRK2 - GAK interaction in neurons'. How about you?

I applied for the Metabolic Pathways project. Did you apply when it was the October or March deadline?
Reply 4
Original post by jemazki
I applied for the Metabolic Pathways project. Did you apply when it was the October or March deadline?

I applied in March. The deadline for interviews is 18.04, so I don't know what to expect...
Reply 5
Original post by ihatereg
I applied in March. The deadline for interviews is 18.04, so I don't know what to expect...

Yeah I saw that too.. Does that mean we hear back on Monday or should have heard back by now if we're successful.. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending