The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Graphic design offer holders 2016

Hey!

Just wanted to start a thread for those who've been offered a place at graphic design this fall, and check to see who might be going.

I'm also curious if anyone knows of an official Kingston university freshers group on facebook? Thanks!

:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by vonbroten
Hey!

Just wanted to start a thread for those who've been offered a place at graphic design this fall, and check to see who might be going.

I'm also curious if anyone knows of an official Kingston university freshers group on facebook? Thanks!

:smile:

I'm starting fine art in September @ Kingston - I'm the same as you though, can't find the official freshers page 😬
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hey! I'm starting Graphic Design at Kingston this year too (although I think we've already found each other on another thread in the past). There aren't any official groups on Facebook, but there is this one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/340826746060632/

+If you manage to find anyone else who's going to study Graphic Design just start a chat group on facebook & invite me if possible :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Paulius123
Hey! I'm starting Graphic Design at Kingston this year too (although I think we've already found each other on another thread in the past). There aren't any official groups on Facebook, but there is this one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/340826746060632/

+If you manage to find anyone else who's going to study Graphic Design just start a chat group on facebook & invite me if possible :smile:

Hi!
I know, but that group seems to originally be last year's fresher's group. Really did wish there was an official one, though...
So, I found you on fb.
What if we just start a group for those of us who's going to start the graphdes course this fall?
I'm not really into groupchats. They're pretty horrible, to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending