The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accomodation help?

I'm hoping to go to Leeds Uni in September and I'm trying to apply for accommodation but can't decide between Leodis and Concept Place. Any help please? Pros and cons of each and any personal experiences?
Is concept place an offer this year? Just it says
Available 2015/16 only - which to me means the academic year 2015-2016, ie: current first years.
I might be wrong!

Location wise, they are both opposite ends of campus. So it might depend on your subject. Concept place is business school/law school side of campus, and Leodis is near Parkinson's building.

I don't think I actually know a single person at concept. I mean I've passed it a few times (I live in Sentinel Towers) but it's ran 'in partnership' which means not all students there are actually Uni of Leeds.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy
Is concept place an offer this year? Just it says
Available 2015/16 only - which to me means the academic year 2015-2016, ie: current first years.
I might be wrong!

Location wise, they are both opposite ends of campus. So it might depend on your subject. Concept place is business school/law school side of campus, and Leodis is near Parkinson's building.

I don't think I actually know a single person at concept. I mean I've passed it a few times (I live in Sentinel Towers) but it's ran 'in partnership' which means not all students there are actually Uni of Leeds.

Yeah it was on offer this year but I ended up going for Leodis. Thanks for the help though!

Quick Reply

Latest