The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Wimbledon College of Arts freshman looking for roommate~~

I am an international student and next year i will be studying in Wimbledon College of Arts theatre design, I dont know how you guys plan for housing for next year. Rent with friends? Student accommodation? Or UAL accommodation (i heard there is a student village not in Wimbledon but it is the closest to our college of all). I really wanna to live in a flat, but most of my friends will go to CSM so currently I am by myself.
I heard if you study in Wimbledon, to rent a flat in Waterloo (near Waterloo station) is also not a bad choice, it takes just about 30 mins to get to school! What do you guys think? And if you are looking for a flatmate too and you dont mind sharing a flat with an international girl, just message me,( I promise I will speak English as much as I could BTW~~), ye just message me, we can have further conversations!!
Reply 1
Original post by evanonlarmeoo
I am an international student and next year i will be studying in Wimbledon College of Arts theatre design, I dont know how you guys plan for housing for next year. Rent with friends? Student accommodation? Or UAL accommodation (i heard there is a student village not in Wimbledon but it is the closest to our college of all). I really wanna to live in a flat, but most of my friends will go to CSM so currently I am by myself.
I heard if you study in Wimbledon, to rent a flat in Waterloo (near Waterloo station) is also not a bad choice, it takes just about 30 mins to get to school! What do you guys think? And if you are looking for a flatmate too and you dont mind sharing a flat with an international girl, just message me,( I promise I will speak English as much as I could BTW~~), ye just message me, we can have further conversations!!

Heya,
Im studying fine art painting at wimbledon this coming year and i'm staying in the tooting Halls of residence (apparently its a 20 min bike ride to Wimbledon from there) :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Oh thank you for your reply! I know a bike greatly shortens the distance, but I cant take it into my consideration :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending